Happy Halloween! While it may be a little late to plan your costume for later tonight, It’s never too early to start planning your costume for next year. Here are 8 coffee-related Halloween costumes!
- Barista: transform yourself into a master barista with an apron, name tag, and headset. Don’t forget to bring your coffee cup! (Zombie barista would be cool, too, if you want to make it spooky!)
- Latte Art: wear an a outfit with a white collar or hat to represent the milk froth. Decorate the white sections with your best latte art!
- Coffee Bean Bag: wear a brown burlap sack and add a coffee bean label to the front!
- Caffeine Molecule: show off your love (or addiction) for caffeine by dressing as a caffeine molecule! Attach round “atoms” to the costume in the shape of a caffeine molecule!
- “Before and After Coffee”: On one side of your face, add zombie makeup. Make the other side look clean and healthy. Carry a coffee cup as a prop.
- Decaf Coffee: Grab a plain t-shirt and write “Decaf Coffee” on it. Simply terrifying.
- For the Couples: coffee cup and barista combo
- OR: the coffee cup + food combo (cinnamon roll, caramel roll, cookies, etc.)