“Monsooning” coffee is a process where raw coffees are left quite literally exposed in the monsoon weather during the rainy season, for three to four months, which tempers the coffee’s natural acidity and encourages more chocolaty, earthy, and spicy qualities.
Order a pack of 10 cups and enjoy this coffee in a single mug. Bully Brew’s K-Cups that are compatible with Keurig 1.0 and 2.0 brewers and other single serve coffee machines.
Bully Brew Coffee House has no affiliation with Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. “KEURIG®” and “K-Cup®” are registered trademarks of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
- Indian Monsoon Dark Roast
- Dark Roast (Full City+)
- Smokey and grassy with a foamy mouthfeel
- Accents of lemon, lime, chocolate and floral flavors.
- Compatible with single serve coffee machines
- Compatible with Keurig 1.0 and 2.0 Pack of 10 K-Cups